Careers with Keeble Brown
We have one clear objective: help our clients achieve their goals in the most efficient and effective way possible. To do this we rely on the efforts of our tight-knit team.
Each member of the team applies their own unique talents, experience and intelligence.
As a relatively young (not yet ten years old) and ambitious agency, Keeble Brown is always interested in hearing from people looking to develop their career in public affairs, PR and community relations.
Our clients rely on us to bring expertise and insight. As such, our employees are our most valuable asset.
If you are talented, motivated, engaging, creative and hard-working with a genuine interest in current affairs and public relations then we would love to hear from you.
Stakeholder and Public Affairs Executive
Keeble Brown is a SME public affairs and communications agency with a strength in media, stakeholder relations and communications around placemaking and regeneration. Our clients expect us to bring talent, expertise and insight. To do this we rely on the efforts of our tight-knit team – our people are our most valuable assets.
If you are passionate, talented, motivated and ambitious with a genuine interest in current affairs and PR, then we would like to hear from you!
As Stakeholder and Public Affairs Executive, you will:
• Engage with a wide range of stakeholders, including politicians, journalists and other interested parties
• Assist with client relations, helping to keep clients informed and updated
• Draft a range of written communications materials to a high standard, including letters, press releases, reports and newsletters
• Monitor key developments and trends in politics, the media and industry areas to inform clients
• Attend and support the running of client events, including developing materials, agendas and briefings
• Play an active role in helping the company to secure new business and grow
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a strong interest in and understanding of the media, local government and UK politics
• Be a team player, willing to pitch in and help colleagues when required
• Possess exceptional written communication skills, with a strong grasp of the English language
• Be confident in managing and taking ownership of tasks, often working to competing deadlines
• Be a ‘people person’, able to confidently communicate with a diverse range of people
• Possess strong IT skills, including experience with Microsoft 365, WordPress and video conferencing software
Salary and benefits:
• £24,000 – £26,000, dependent on experience
• Flexible hybrid working policy, with time split between working remotely and from our London-based office
• Regular team socials
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter, up-to-date CV and a writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Stakeholder and Public Affairs Executive 2021’ in the subject line.
Interviews will commence as soon as possible, and we may appoint before the closing date if we find the right candidate. We therefore strongly encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 01 August 2021
Keeble Brown offers paid internships to exceptional individuals who have limited work experience and would like to gain first-hand experience in a considerate and supportive workplace.
Internships last twelve weeks. As above, please send an up-to-date cover letter and CV to: