Careers with Keeble Brown
We have one clear objective: help our clients achieve their goals in the most efficient and effective way possible. To do this we rely on the efforts of our tight-knit team.
Each member of the team applies their own unique talents, experience and intelligence.
As a relatively young (not yet ten years old) and ambitious agency, Keeble Brown is always interested in hearing from people looking to develop their career in public affairs, PR and community relations.
If you are talented, motivated, engaging, creative and hard-working with a genuine interest in current affairs and public relations then we would love to hear from you.
Keeble Brown is a SME public affairs and communications agency with a strength in media, stakeholder relations and communications around placemaking and regeneration. Our clients expect us to bring talent, expertise and insight.
Click the below links to view and apply for our current vacancies.
Keeble Brown is a dynamic SME public affairs and communications consultancy with a strength in media, stakeholder relations and community engagement in the built environment. Our clients rely on us to add value, providing trusted advice, expertise and insight. To achieve this, we rely on the efforts of a tight-knit team – our people are our most valuable assets.
We are looking for an Account Executive/Senior Account Executive with experience in public affairs and community engagement to join us. They will be curious to learn, and ready to take on the role at pace. The successful candidate will gain hands-on experience in every part of Keeble Brown, working closely with clients from the outset.
While we operate a hybrid working model, candidates will be expected to attend regular face-to-face meetings, client sites and coworking spaces across London and the South-East
As an Account Executive/Senior Account Executive, you will:
- Engage with a wide range of stakeholders, including national and local politicians, civil servants and journalists, as well as community representatives.
- Build and maintain client relationships, keeping clients informed and updated. This will involve face-to-face and virtual meetings as well as written reports.
- Draft a range of written communications materials at pace and to a high standard, such as letters, briefing notes, blogs, press releases and newsletters.
- Monitor and analyse key developments and trends across UK politics and the wider built environment sector.
- Attend and support the running of client events, including drafting supporting materials such as briefings, agendas, and minutes.
- Play an active role in helping the company to secure new business and grow.
- Have a strong interest in and understanding of the UK political and media landscape.
- Be a team player, willing to pitch-in and help colleagues when required.
- Possess exceptional written communication skills, with a strong grasp of the English language.
- Be confident in managing and taking ownership of tasks, often working to competing deadlines across multiple projects.
- Creative and willing to share ideas freely.
- Be a ‘people person’, able to confidently communicate with a diverse range of people.
- Possess strong IT skills, including experience with Microsoft 365 and video conferencing software.
- Six-months to two-years’ experience working in an agency.
- Experience in using media platforms to represent clients and content management systems such as WordPress.
- Experience liaising and working with external agencies in a work environment.
- Knowledge of, and an interest in, local government.
- An interest in multiple sectors including the built environment and transport.
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 subject to experience.
- Flexible hybrid working policy, with time split between working remotely and from a London-based office.
- Regular team training and social events.
Interviews will commence as soon as possible, and we may appoint before the closing date if we find the right candidate. We therefore encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible.
To apply, please send your CV and accompanying cover letter to email@example.com quoting ‘Account Executive 2023’ in the subject line. Due to the high volume of applications and our capacity as a small team, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications.
Keeble Brown takes on talented interns who want to develop PR, media & communications skills, tackle some big projects, and work with a variety of clients and staff. You should be looking to make a positive impact on Keeble Brown and learn as much as you can from being immersed in the world of media relations, event & stakeholder management.
Our ideal intern is someone who is looking to become immersed in the world of communications, is familiar working with digital content, social media savvy and has a positive attitude when delivering projects and building relationships.
Please note: While applications for our internship programme are currently closed, do check this page regularly for details of future internship opportunities.